Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Target = Wedding Haven?

Today my housie and I went to Target to pick up a few items. While there, the crew had just finished stocking the seasonal department that Bona Fide Preppy Bride mentioned in her last post. Anywho, I feel like I bought out the place!

Unfortunately Target.com doesn't have pictures of all my loot, so bear with me, plus I'm using the housie's desktop computer as our wireless is down. Boo!

I got this:


Which I'll be giving to my mom for Mother's Day, BUT will def. show up at the reception for something!

I also bought out their seasonal napkins--they were blue with white ropes criss-crossing through them, and they were big. So I think we'll be using those for the cake as I don't mind paper napkins for that and it'll cut down the linen rental bill!

I also picked up a soft cooler similar to this--the sailboats are great!


I am also done with my move and with finals. So, I'm definately back in a wedding mood.

Did I mention we're having a morning wedding with a brunch reception? Details to come later!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am so excited that you love that stuff as much as me!!!! I know the exact napkins you are talking about, and they are great! I love the sailboats.. they seem to fit you perfectly!