Monday, April 28, 2008

Bags galore!

I'll admit it, I have a problem.

Not only do I have a shoe fetish, I also have a bag addiction.

And not just purses--oh no. Duffle bags, bags to carry my notebooks, handbags, wristlets, wallets, you name it--I either have it, love it, or covet it! So for my birthday, Fiance got me the large version of this Coach Soho in chocolate brown:


Then as a thank you/birthday gift from a friend, I was given this Coach wristlet:


Though I may exchange it for this:

Or This:


Just today in the mail I received this Hobo International "Lauren" wallet/clutch as a graduation present from my favorite cousin:


What a month for Purse-Love!

PS- images from Coach.com, Nordstrom.com, and google images. :-)

3 comments:

Jen @ the mama years said...

I just got my first coach bag this christmas after much putting it off as I couldn't justify the money...then I finally caved thanks to my hubby :) I got a version of the SoHo bag you showed but that new one looks nice!

Dana said...

I love Coach. I think that when I die I am going to leave in my will that every Coach purse I own and all of my designer shoes (Coach include) be placed in my casket. They will not be able to close it. I have a true addiction to Coach..I am glad that I am not the only one with this illness, even though my fiance may beg to differ.

Denim and Pearls said...

I love the large flap soho! I have two small ones, tan and white, and am lusting after a large one in black. So functional and classic. And that Hobo clutch!

As for the Mod Podge, I put on very thin layers and pressed down a little at a time to actually glue the paper on the tin. I'd do three inches, let it dry, do three more. There are some bubbles, but I've managed to hide most of them with the magnet!