Monday, April 07, 2008

First Post

After perusing the blogs of many other Brides, I've decided that maybe it's time to start my own blog. Not that I need another excuse to procrastinate... right. Anyway, I'm excited to be joining the blogging world!

As you can see, my wedding is going to be Nautical--held at a local yacht club, natch. It's a little over a year away, and thus far I am loving finding inspiration in the most odd places...

I'm looking forward to this new adventure!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for your comments! I am looking forward to reading your blog.. I love your style!! I am happy to be sharing my wedding date with such a stylish lady:) Congrats!!

Tara Vorhes said...

yay! welcome to the bridal bloggin world! i look forward to seeing what details you decided to play up the nautical theme...

alanna said...

i think i might just have to keep you for nautical decorating inspo, even though i have an apartment, not a wedding to decorate! congrats on starting a blog - i'll add you to my blogroll!

SS said...

Welcome :) My only wish about blogging was I had started earlier and posted more regularly :) you'll have a great time!