Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Passed!

In the next year:
*I will graduate Nursing school
*Move back to my hometown
*Get a "real" job
*Fiance graduates
*Find out if Fiance got accepted to Grad School
*Find a place to live together
*Get married
*Move (most likely across the US) for Fiance's grad school

Crazy much?! I think so!

Today I had my Medical-Surgical ATI exam, which is kind of like a pre-NCLEX. And I passed it! Wahoo! The exam counts for 5% of my overall grade, which isn't huge but is enough to help bolster it. BUT, the most important part is that it gives me a fairly good indication of how I might expect to do on the actual NCLEX. And passing is exactly what I am aiming for!

Passing the NCLEX is so on my mind these days (even though I don't take it until August...) The point is that I just signed up for a Kaplan Prep class. Paid $375 for this book, and 4 days of seminars. Oh boy! It better be worth it.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations!!!! This is such an exciting (and scary?!) time for you.. enjoy it! Oh.. and the blue boat shoes from Payless.. definitely got some today in the "BOGO" sale. I hear there are some red ones coming out next month!