Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cake!

My Birthday was very fun! There was about 10 of us that took over a poor little local pub, it didn't know what hit it!

Today I didn't have class so I was able to sleep in. Yay! Found out that my dream job was just posted online, so I have been working on my application and resume today.

With This Ring... has posted her 250th post today! To celebrate, she posted a picture of a cake, which made me hungry and led me to think about MY wedding cake. Here are two forms of one idea:


The flags are fondant (though I'm sure you could buy paper flags to save some money). I do like the use of real nylon rope as shown on the first cake.

For those who don't know, Nautical Flags are actually an alphabet--each flag has a different letter associated with it. Go here: The Alphabet in Nautical Flags and figure out how to write your own name in flags!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi, thanks for adding me to your blogroll!