Monday, April 14, 2008

Inspiration, Bridesmaids, & Shoes

I have spent too much time today catching up on reading blogs. Part of my problem is that I keep discovering new blogs, and being linked to other new blogs from there... For instance, I found Kate at NauticalbyNature today. Though she is not planning a wedding, Kate is very nautical and I love her style!

From Kate's blog, I found Seabags and think that the Small Anchor Raspberry bag would be great for my bridesmaids!

On this same anchor theme, I also found this AnchorPendent at evesaddiction.com, which I think will also look be great for the bridesmaids.

These Sperrys might also make a fun gift for the girls, though I'm not sure they're "formal" enough for the actual ceremony. Still deciding...

So, on the topic of Sperry's, check out the ones I picked up at ShoePavilion for $3.74! No, I'm not kidding, they were on a major clearance because many deemed them ugly and they weren't at a store in a boat-friendly area. I, on the other hand, saw their true beauty and decided to give them a home. They'll be nice for doing lines on my Dad's boat...

Since this post now seems to be about shoes, I picked these up at PaylessShoeSource last week. I thought they are so fun, and were on sale for $12.99. What is it with me and shoe deals lately?! I love it! Payless has an entire line of nautical inspired shoes right now...unfortunately I have too many shoes already, too little space and money, and too short of a PNW summer in which to wear them. Darn!

Alright, now I am going back to watching TV and perusing other blogs, as this post has become very long. Thanks for sticking it through! :-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey- Thanks for checking out my blog! You should check out http://powerhousepreppy.blogspot.com/
She is planning a nautical wedding (I think).

Love that last pair of shoes- don't think the Payless here carries the same brands though!