Saturday, April 26, 2008

Moving!

Yes, I am moving--but only down the hall. And it is SO WEIRD! Housie #1 moved out as our contract is up April 30. But Housie #2 re-signed, so I am subletting from the new Housies for the summer, while Housie #1 is moving out. The crazy part now is all the room switching going on. I'm moving into the Master (YES!) for the summer so that housie #2 can have my old room. It's complex.

The weirdest part is coming to the top of the stairs and not going straight, because now I have to turn and go down the hall. I keep telling Housie #2 not to worry if she senses someone coming into her room late at night, as it will only be me--lost on my way to go to bed.

Plus, seeing my stuff in Housie #1's room is odd, it's HER room. What the heck is my stuff doing in there. I'm sure I'll get over that feeling soon--but I miss her!

Oh, happy first day of Spring Pacific North West. It's currently 66* and sunny. But BEWARE the BEES! As I got stung on my way home from my run today. The poor woman I accosted to help me get the stinger out at the park (it's on my elbow--very akward to remove stinger by oneself). Luckily I am not allergic, but it was hard to tell if I was having a reaction or not because I was already winded from my run. That caused some anxiety! "Can I not breathe easily because of my run, or am I having an anaphylactic reaction? OMG!" But I'm fine, no ED for me today. A little Baking/Soda and water paste and I'm good to go.



So, beware--the bees are out early this year! I think I'm going to need a Margarita! Happy Hour, anyone?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I could really use a margarita right now!