The Fiance and I purchased plane tickets yesterday to go to the wedding of a good friend in June. I'm very excited! Don't you just love weddings?! Especially when you're planning one--it's great for stealing ideas! What's funny is that a very close friend of mine is getting married this summer and her reception is at the same venue as mine will be at next summer. Crazy! But I'm really looking forward to it because the room isn't all that great, so I'm excited to see how she spices it up!
Anywho, have you been to Michaels lately? I forget how amazing (and Expensive) the place can be. I went a little while back and found their Shoreline Accents collection. It generally fits the feel of my wedding, though is a bit too beachy, but I did find some neat pieces that will work perfectly.

I purchased the blue and white anchor pillow hanging from the "boat" sign to use for my ring bearer's pillow. It's perfect!


I love these Stars too, it would be fun if they could somehow hold tealights...
Micheal's DIY section also has these, which come blank. It could be fun to buy and DIY these for wall decor or signage to the Reception venue or something along those lines.


3 comments:
I saw that you were checking Micheals for some of these items. You might want to go to their website they occassionally have 40-50% coupons on there that you an either use on the website or in store.
Thanks for adding and visiting my blog.
I miss Michaels! Can't wait to check it out when I am back in the states
We bought the white trays to put the favors in, the Koozies fit perfectly in 3 trays! I want the lobster pillows!!!
Post a Comment