Sunday, January 04, 2009

Santa was good!

I've so enjoyed all of your Christmas and New Year's recaps, and was reminded that part of the reason why I've been so lax at blogging is that my camera BROKE! *gasp!*

Fiance fixed that problem at Christmas. I am the proud new owner of the Canon PowerShot SX110 IS Digital Camera YAY! Thanks, Hun!

Isn't she Beautiful?! I'm in love. This little powerhouse is the largest of the "point-and-shoot" variety camera, but has a lot of the features of the DSL type camera. 9 megapixels and 10x optical zoom (the good kind--digital zoom is erroneous), I have MUCH better quality pictures than I could imagine, and it's not heavy and fits in my purse. Wahoo!

Mommie also is in the process of making a (small) dream a reality. I am soon to be the proud new owner of the Keurig Elite (B40) coffee maker! YES! I am so excited for this.

5 comments:

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

amazing camera! I'm very jealous. Happy to hear you had a nice Christmas!

Linda said...

That's an awesome looking camera. I think I'll look into that one next time.

Dana said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas.

starfish said...

I agree, sounds like you had a very great Christmas!

Kate said...

That camera looks awesome! Happy new year :)