I LOVE PURPLE.
It's my favorite color. And I want my kitchen to boast of it's goodness. In my quest to register for the perfect purple kitchen, I have found:
The KitchenAid Mixer in Boysenberry.

This towel set (which I oddly sort of like in a retro kind of way)

And this online only expensive odd whisk

What's a domestic goddess to do?
She's not sure yet.
However, she did find this prep-a-licious set with purple in it...
Will Fiance let her run with it? if she promises to keep pink to a minimum? Maybe?
I present to you, Target's newest kitchen line: Home Garden Party.
Home Garden Party Kitchen Towels 4 pk. Multicolor

Garden Party Seersucker Stripe Tablecloth

Garden Party Waffle Stripe Kitchen Towels

Home Floral Pieced Kitchen Towels

Home Garden Party Damask Table Runner

Home Garden Party Pieced Oven Mitt

Garden Party Damask Toss Pillow

Home Garden Party Damask Placemat

What do you girls think? It IS a very pink collection, it may even be too much for me, but it could be very cute if I play up the teal, green, and PURPLE.

5 comments:
I like the mixer color. I have seen the new line up and love it!
I LOVE my Kitchen Aid mixer!
Mine is red. Mr. Newlywed bought it for me back when we were dating post-college in 2006. It may be the best Christmas gift I have ever received.
Wow target!! Looks like I'm going to have to take a trip there soon! If only I had a kitchen :-(
I left you a surprise on my blog... have a good day!!
I am obsessed with the Home Garden Party line!
Post a Comment