We both really like the look of square rings:
source
source
sourceThis one is fairly traditional, but we found this design in square, which we liked.

Fiance also wondered if the center could be texturized or sand blasted. Like this one.

The concave look caught our fancy too. I really like the simple masculinity of this ring...

This one he tried on and is concave & sandblasted. I really didn't like the sandblasted look in person. But he LOVES it. Wonder if we can find it in square too?

We also liked one similar to this, which we found in a square shape. Although in retrospect, Fiance thinks it may be too shiny...

This one with a channel in the center was also favored. (I can't find a comp. online, sorry)
We have until late April to get a ring ordered, but I'm glad we started early. It's starting to look like we'll have to get his band custom made to incorporate the elements he likes...

5 comments:
For what it is worth, my husband's wedding band came from Wal-mart, and he's loved it the whole 4.5 months he's worn it :-). It looks similar to the Personalized Men's Titanium Engraved Beveled Band on Wal-mart's website (darker gray in person) and appears to be somewhat like the styles you posted on your blog. I never even considered buying wedding jewelry from Wal-mart, but it's worked out well for us so far. If nothing else you may want to go look at them to help narrow down the style you two like best. Good luck deciding!
What will your wedding band look like?
I did not think that we would find something that he liked when we looked. I wanted him to have something a little blingy, but he stated that it was not his style. So in the end, I rings do not look like but they are both special to us.
Are the square rings comfortable?
Thanks for posting all this info...I had no idea there were so many options for guys rings! We're going to start looking soon, so I appreciate the options!
My fiance wants a plain ring. I hoping for a little design, but alas, I'm pretty limited in my choices. I love the square look!
Wow...I never knew how hard it was to pick out "his" ring.I liked the concaved one.BTW...I changed my link.
Post a Comment