Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Really, Target?

Really, Target? Seriously! The cute towels at Target are crap. The quality is horrible. Wash 'em once and they'll disinegrate.

Thank goodness Williams-Sonoma has finally got cute things!

My kitchen will be pink & green. (Sorry purple; you will always be my first love!)


WS Spring Contrast Towels


WS Spring Contrast Striped Towels


WS Contrast Striped Logo Towels

And let's not forget about pot holders and aprons!


WS Apron


WS Pot Holder

I'm in love!

7 comments:

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

As much as I love spring, I hate going into the stores. I do not need to buy any household items, seeing as I live with my dad, but Williams Sonoma always calls to me. I love all of the pink and green!!

Stephanie said...

Very very adorable!

I love that apron!

SS said...

I am a fan of the pink and green :) I think I like that better than the ones from target anyway...

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love WS's aprons, towels, and pot holders. Lovin' the pink & green.

Mrs. Classic said...

Oh man I have been looking for ws to make these for years!! So glad I stumbled across your blog today. I love dish towels for some reason.

katie said...

I have these! Got them for my wedding. I love them and think they make the kitchen soooo cute.

Just stumbled upon your blog and think it is super cute!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Ahhh i looove those towels! Unfortunately B doesn't care for purple =0(