1) because "The Flower Pot Cafe" makes the BEST nonfat, 1/2 caramel, 1/2 vanilla lattes around, and 2) because I love to browse around and "dream decorate" my future house.
Last week, I made Fiance stop for my caffeine fix and we stumbled upon this display:





Ummmm...I want it all!? This display may have just instilled the "baby boy bug" in me! (Sorry, Honey!) I also often dislike boy's nursery sets as they are too cutesy and they grow out of them too quickly. I totally want to do a nursery similar to this in 5-10 years when I (hopefully!) have a little boy of my own!

5 comments:
Super cute!
I also dislike the "nursery sets" -- they all look too tacky or overdone. Those monkeys are cute.
Sock monkeys sure have gotten a major revivial as of late.
It is a cute display, I like the color scheme.
That is soo cute!! I love the wall canvases and how they look with the green paint. So much more fun than blue walls and trains or something!
I love the bright colors! Its very adorable!
Post a Comment