Monday, December 22, 2008

5 Years...

December 14, 2003. Fiance and I joined some mutual friends on a ski trip. We ditched our friends for a few runs and during the ride up on the chair lift, he asked me out.

December 14, 2007. Fiance proposed!

December 14, 2008. 5 years later, we are 5 months away from saying " I do."



For our 5-year anniversary, we did our own "Alumni night." We both wore our alumni sweatshirts and then re-created our first date. It was casual, relaxed, and lots of fun. Just what I needed in this hectic Christmas season!

7 comments:

KLC said...

aww, happy 5 year anniversary! I'm sure the next 5 months will fly by! Enjoy your last Christmas as an unmarried lady :)

Kate said...

Happy anniversary!

The Pissed Off Bride said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary!

Mama Bear Meg said...

My Fiance and I have been together 5 years too & we are 6 months away from becoming husband and wife!! Check out my blog I left you a little "present"...

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

How sweet! 5 more months...its going to fly by! Have fun!

starfish said...

Thats so cute! I love the alumni anniversary! We may need to do somethign similar!