
Anyone else dumb enough to get the "Koobface" virus that is currently attacking Facebook?
You know the one that comes from a friend you barely talk to anymore who sends you a funny message with a link? A link that facebook warns you about before linking you over..."Are you sure you really want to exit facebook?"
And then the mis-spelling of "YouTube" that yours truly didn't notice.
Yeah. That one. Stupid Koobface. You got me.
Hopefully not you too.
One saving grace is that my Norton caught it! (I'm a McAfee girl, so didn't have much faith that Norton would catch it.)
However my computer is still acting funny--posting may be more sporadic than usual...

2 comments:
I have received a lot of those. Luckily, the ppl they came from were so random, I deleted them.
It has been an interesting hack to watch as friends I know get attacked and I warn them off it.
Hackers just have too much time on their hands.
Post a Comment