Thursday, December 04, 2008

Chair Poll

Vote in my poll and help me decide which chair decor solution to use!

8 comments:

tickledpink said...

Is your reception indoors? I couldn't remember. I like the second chairs, but they look like the bamboo chairs that I have seen at some receptions. Those are good. I like the covers the whole way down with a sash the best. I know money is a major issue because people charge for every little sash, cover and anything and everything you can imagine. If it's indoors and you want a dressier look go for cover and sash I think. A sash by itself might be great too just depending on what the chair looked like. I hoped that help.

starfish said...

I love chiavari chairs, but we can't afford them so we are just going to use the venue's chairs. They are similar to the oens your venues has in a different color. For financial reasons we arent dressing them up. I personally prefer the plain look over a piece of fabric and bow covering it. But many of my friends have told me to go with the covered look, so all depends on what you want and what your willing to spend.

Dana said...

I really like the second chairs. I am having a chair issue to. I need to decide and order before the end of the month. I have been to several wedding where I have seen people slip and slide throughout the wedding on chair covers.

Thanks for the response on my blog about the drinks. I will be on the look out for some more pink drinks for you. I had a heck of a time trying to find some bluish for my wedding but I think that I have found something.

Living for the Little Moments said...

I liked the half-back and sash look best. Thanks for sharing your holiday traditons with me; they sound like a lot of fun!

starfish said...

Tag your it! Your tagged it my next post, not scheduled for another 1 1/2

Jen @ the mama years said...

We did the white covers and made our own sashes and I really liked how they looked. I think the thing to keep in mind is almost no one will remember your chairs...so pick what works for you and even if it isn't your ideal b/c of budget, it'll be one of those things that the majority of people will overlook...

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

I wanted the chiavari chairs for my wedding but the price was just too much for our budget. We ended up using plain chairs with no covers and decorated the tables with a runner instead. It saved us some money and no one noticed the chairs. I have pics in your interested...

Angela said...

I voted for the sash, but that is a LOT of bow. I think it may look a little crowded with all those bows.. maybe there is another tying option that would look a little sleeker?