I ordered ALL the paper for the invitations and save the dates. I would have ordered the paper for the programs, but am not sure what those will look like yet. My total cost for paper alone is less than $250. My design and assembly are free. All I'll have to pay for now is printing and double sided tape, which I'm guessing will be less than $200. Original invite bid: Over $1500, actual cost: Under $500. Thanks again to Tess & Eve at Evenstar Paperie for giving me the inspiration and the faith that I could take on this project!
Here are the paper colors: Stardream metallics "Pink Azalea" for the envelopes and layering paper (purchased from Paper and More):

Malmero Perle in Abysse for the pocket folder and STD backing (purchased from Paper-Papers):

Eames Furniture Weave in white (off-white really) for the actual text (purchased from Paper Zone). I'm not posting a pic because the stock pic is terrible. Sorry!

No comments:
Post a Comment