Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jessica "Talks Nautical to Me"

Jessica at tying the knot just made the most fantastic post. For all you ladies who love all things Nautical (like me!), or for your who are planning a nautical wedding as well. Check out her post Talk Nautical to Me.

It is a treat for the eyes!

Thank you, Jessica for posting such wonderful, beautiful pictures (and links)!

3 comments:

The New Mrs. S said...

I just found your blog! I just got married 2 months ago (today) and we had a nautical themed wedding. If you have any questions...let me know! My blog is private so email if you want in :) Happy planning!

Angela said...

Incorporating nautical flags into placecards is a really cute idea. Maybe not exactly like the picture, but something similar with more color. Those are some really great pictures!

lml said...

Aw, how fun! I tagged you!