"Etsy Alchemy" is my answer for EVERYTHING!
How about a rubber stamp, they are everywhere and would be a good alternative to an envelope seal!
If I stamped them, any suggestions on how to seal them? You know that semi-tacky gel stuff that holds your new credit card to the paper in the mail? where do you get that?
Ok so I found this one:http://www.zazzle.com/anchor_stickers-217137039349889981(not as cute as yours, but an anchor at least)and these:http://sunshinepaperie.com/store/SCC/Anchor.htmYou can also create your own stamps and labels on vistaprint.com for $7.99 per 140 I believe.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"Etsy Alchemy" is my answer for EVERYTHING!
How about a rubber stamp, they are everywhere and would be a good alternative to an envelope seal!
If I stamped them, any suggestions on how to seal them?
You know that semi-tacky gel stuff that holds your new credit card to the paper in the mail? where do you get that?
Ok so I found this one:
http://www.zazzle.com/anchor_stickers-217137039349889981
(not as cute as yours, but an anchor at least)
and these:
http://sunshinepaperie.com/store/SCC/Anchor.htm
You can also create your own stamps and labels on vistaprint.com for $7.99 per 140 I believe.
Post a Comment