Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Capstone

I am so neglectful of this blog. I feel like my life is spinning out of control right now due to capstone and nursing school finishing up. Thus, blogging is the last thing I have time for. Sad!

So I have been doing my capstone clinical hours the past few weeks. I'm halfway done now, and am ever-so-thankful. My body does not like 12 hour night shifts or sleeping in the day when it's 85*!

I am having fun and getting to do lots of cool things with tubes and wires. Here's a pic of a preemie diaper next to a size 2 diaper (the size most 4-8 month olds wear.) It really does not do it justice, but try to imagine it on a 1 pound baby that can easily fit into the palm of a man's hand.

1 comment:

Kate said...

My sister works at an OBGYN office and brought home a preemie diaper last fall. She shows it to pretty much everyone who comes into our apartment!