Sunday, July 06, 2008

No Church!?

Our ceremony venue is no longer available to us! They had told us we couldn't book until 6 months out, and Fiance just checked the website yesterday, and they have a concert booked that day at 12:30. Our ceremony is at 10am. Boo!

But, Fiance and I went church scouting this afternoon. We found 5 options, all being gorgeous historic churches. We know that 4 for sure will rent out to non-members for weddings. But our #1 choice's website is currently down, so we don't know!!!

Wish us luck on finding a church to host our wedding ceremony.

6 comments:

Denim and Pearls said...

Oh no! I hope it all works out for you!!

Linda said...

Oh, No! I hope you find a new place quickly!

Angela said...

I would be HIGHLY annoyed!!!! But, everything happens for a reason, so I'm sure you will find a better location than the original:)

SS said...

Uhoh! I hope you find someplace soon! Our minister canceled at 3 months out and I nearly had a heart attack.

jessica lynn said...

just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog about the passing of my father. p.s. good luck finding a church!

Lamp Tramp said...

That is truly the most inmportant venue to book, then the recption venue. Stay persistant till you get something booked that you love. Daughter had a difficult time with that also. The Church secretary was rude and rather discouraged her. When someone made a personal phone call to Monsignor, then it was a breeze. Except she had to attend classes for months and months. But it was well worth it!

Congrats on your new job!