Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged!

Kate at Nautical by Nature just tagged me. Hopefully I can come up with some interesting info for you!


1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Raising my kitten, Ruthie. I received her for my birthday that year. In school, babysitting. The usual teen things to do.

2. What 5 things were/are on your to-do list for today?
- Go to class
- Interview the associate dean candidate for my school of nursing
- Exchange my dress at Ann Taylor Loft
- Homework: put together powerpoint, edit 2 papers, reflection/recommendations following dean candidate interview
- Wedding stuff: order shoes (see previous post), e-mail coordinator re: floral appts, narrow down sailor outfits for the kiddos (I'll post these later).

3) Snacks you enjoy?
ALL! Nutella, Ice cream with Baileys and fresh fruit, fresh fruit--esp. peaches and strawberries, peanut butter filled pretzels, chocolate, Honey Bunches of Oats with fruit & soy milk (usually my 10pm snack)

4) Places you've lived?
A few select spots in the Pacific Northwest. Sorry, I'm just not comfortable posting my exact location(s).

5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy a home
- Travel--I really want to go to Scandinavia, Greece, Australia/New Zealand, Italy, South of France, Virgin Islands
- Charity
- Savings: start college funds for the future kiddos
- New wardrobe...each month! ;-)


I tag: The Prep-E Girl next.

So the dress I mentioned above. Remember when I bought this at Ann Taylor Loft?

Well, I tried it on last night to determine the kind of undergarments necessary for it and IT DIDN'T FIT! What?! I've not gained or lost weight in the past 3 weeks. I'm always within about a 3 lb range. Still confused about that--I must not have been paying much attention in the fitting room.

So, I went to go exchange it. Found out the dress was now on sale: price adjustment, YAY! But they didn't have my size, so I got this instead:

And I like it much better. It's wrinkle-free material (good for packing!), and more versatile. Plus it was onsale as well and cheaper than the original dress: $$Cha Ching$$ for me!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love the dress!

Can't wait to see the kids' sailor outfits!

Erin said...

I like the 2nd dress better, too!

Miss G said...

I like the second dress better than the first too and yay for extra cash! Kelly