Friday, June 06, 2008

Sorry for the absenteeism!

I've been absent for the past week or so. Not from your blogs (I love reading & commenting!), but from my own. Lack of inspiration I guess. :-(

This morning, my Mom had a melanoma removed from her foot. Because my dad has to be out of town this weekend, there was no one to drive her around and make sure she doesn't go running(!!!) or get too loopy on pain meds, so I gave up a wine tasting trip to Lake Chelan in central Washington to hang out with her and eat chocolate. :-) The surgery went well, and that should be the end of it. Yay!

I went and saw Sex and the City with a girlfriend last night. I feel as though I must preface this with the fact that I never got into the tv show. I found it fairly vacuous, but the movie was phenomenal. Yes, I cried. Can I just say how much I love the character Charlotte? I find her character to be the most honest and sincere. I never have been a SJP fan, never will be...

I've had centerpieces and flowers on the brain the past few days and will be posting on that later this weekend or even into next week. I'm planning to go meet with 2 florists next Friday.

Anyone else having trouble with the picture uploading form?

2 comments:

Dana said...

Tag your it...rather your fiance is it. Please tell 5 fun facts about him.

Kate said...

My photos weren't uploading right either.

Can't wait to see the centerpieces and flowers :)