skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Let them eat cake!
This will be my wedding cake. Pink will be added (no light blue) and the life ring will be replaced with our custom designed birgee.
Now I'm hungry!
4 comments:
Kate
said...
OH MY GOD I LOOOOOVE IT!!
June 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM
Anonymous said...
beautiful!
June 8, 2008 at 11:16 AM
Angela
said...
I LOVE this cake. Perfect!
June 8, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Dana
said...
This is a cute cake
June 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Me Me
Erica
I'm a fun-loving, outdoor-craving kind of girl. I grew up on the water. I love lattes, babies, puppies, sewing, and skiing. Dessert is my favorite!
View my complete profile
Followers
Awards
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(43)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(58)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
2009
(39)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(110)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
▼
June
(16)
I got the Job!
Flowers, Round 3
Tagged! again
DIY Invitations
Sailor Suits
Kicking myself!
Today Show Throws a Wedding.
Tagged!
Wedding Shoes
Flowers, round 2
Flowers, round 1
Let them eat cake!
Nautical Groom
Sorry for the absenteeism!
Out of Town (OOT) welcome bags
ebay
►
May
(13)
►
April
(16)
4 comments:
OH MY GOD I LOOOOOVE IT!!
beautiful!
I LOVE this cake. Perfect!
This is a cute cake
Post a Comment