Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flowers, Round 3

I met with two florists last week. One shop's wedding consultant was not in, so I met with their "designer" (aka guy in the back who puts it all together). He was extremely opinionated and told me point blank that some of my ideas would look very bad (like the rope boutonniere a la Stacey Kane)that I love. I still want to get a bid, but the guy really turned me off.

The bid from the florist whom I just LOVED came back at $4,000. Whew! That's high. My wedding coordinator is a friend of hers and thinks she can get her to knock about $1000 off, which would make the total a bit more reasonable. (But still high, is she worth it?)


Gardenia


Stargazer Lily

1 comment:

Dana said...

That is alot of money for something that is going to die. I hope that you get that deal, so that you can save some money. Your choices are pretty.