Friday, October 03, 2008

Gown again

I just wanted to let ya'll know that gown ordering, round 2 went extremely well. We ensured that the length is correct (perfect actually). I still love my dress. It's ordered, I signed and initialed way too many pieces of paper, and it should arrive for alterations in January or February.



I do have a piece of advice for those who have not yet ordered your gowns: Take your shoes and all undergarments that you are planning to wear. I did not take my slip/crinoline and apparently the pouffiness of that can change the length of the gown.

Oh, and be sure your sample is available to try on one last time when you go in to order! :-)

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Yay! I am glad it worked out for you!!

Dana said...

I am glad that this time it went better.