At least they didn't name her "Navaeh" (heaven spelled backwards).
Or "Zamiracle" because "she'z-a-miracle."
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I used to know a girl in high school named Nevaeh...although I'm pretty sure it was spelled Neveah so that kind of defeats the purpose! But I also knew sisters name Precious and Princess so clearly there was some questionable taste going on!
I am an 11 year peds nurse and I have also done time in NICU and NBN. I have seen my share of Heaven's and Miracle's. I can't help but to burst into giggles when I hear of yet another one. One of the memorable ones for me was twins: Lemonjello( Leh-mon-jah-low) and Orangejello(Or-rahn-jah-low) What was this mother thinking! Seriously? I still almost wet my pants everytime I say this out loud! Sure, parents can name their child whatever they choose, but please, think of these kids forever being known as the "Jello" twins!!! I found your blog from Prep E-girl and love it! Best Wishes on your wedding & Happy Nursing! Staci
3 comments:
I used to know a girl in high school named Nevaeh...although I'm pretty sure it was spelled Neveah so that kind of defeats the purpose!
But I also knew sisters name Precious and Princess so clearly there was some questionable taste going on!
That is such a wonderful name!I am a lover of unique names given that mine is so utterly generic!
I am an 11 year peds nurse and I have also done time in NICU and NBN. I have seen my share of Heaven's and Miracle's. I can't help but to burst into giggles when I hear of yet another one. One of the memorable ones for me was twins: Lemonjello( Leh-mon-jah-low) and Orangejello(Or-rahn-jah-low) What was this mother thinking! Seriously? I still almost wet my pants everytime I say this out loud! Sure, parents can name their child whatever they choose, but please, think of these kids forever being known as the "Jello" twins!!! I found your blog from Prep E-girl and love it! Best Wishes on your wedding & Happy Nursing!
Staci
Post a Comment