I do want to thank The Prep-E Girl for bestowing an award upon me. E, you are just too darn awesome! I just can't get over our similar views on so many things!

Work tires my little brain out so much that I don't have the energy to blog about it when I get home...and by the time I do have energy, the stories just don't sound that 'cool' anymore.
The wedding planing has on the back burner for me lately. I am meeting with the coordinator on Thursday so I better get my act in gear! I know she'll want updates from me!
Here's what I have been doing wedding-wise.
*Made a 2-page to-do list! AGHHHH!
*Figured out a number for the rehersal dinner and are braistorming places to hold it. [More on this topic (and it's guest list) later].
*Figured out how many hotel rooms we need to "block." Now we just have to negotiate the cost...
*Made a sample veil! I'll take pictures and blog when I make the real thing.
*Pastor meeting: no results of our follow-up email yet. Darn! I'm sure the pastor isn't happy with our choices.
Where are all you planners at with your lists?

3 comments:
My planning has been on the back burner lately to...and I have a feeling it will stay there as my mind is quickly becoming consumed with the Holidays!!
I'm lucky that my recently-retired is happy to take care of the planning. We do need to take care of some church things over Christmas, though. We're having a Catholic wedding and have to go do something called Pre Cana. It's like a retreat. My fiance calls it "wedding camp." I hope you can use the vows you want. My church gave me a very thorough rule book-- no aisle runner, no candles, no flower petals, no children under five in the wedding party... Uggh.
Oops. Meant to say "recently-retired mother."
Post a Comment