Friday, November 14, 2008

Preppy Presents

I LOVE to wrap gifts. I think the presentation is just as fun as what's inside, and it shows that you put time and effort into the gift.

Case in point: I have a semi-preppy friend who adores the pink and green color combo. Her Birthday was a few days ago, and I did this for her:


I wrapped with pink and green paisley paper, tied with a pink satin bow. (I may add a charm to the bow, but not sure which one yet).


I even found a fabulous pink and green card at FredMeyer/Kroger (they have a surprisingly good card section!).

Unfortunately I wrapped the gift before thinking to take a picture of what's inside. I can't find a picture online, but it's an adorable pink and green madras-esque camisole with tiny butterflies and lace trim.

2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

SO CUTE!!! the presentation is everything and this is fantastic.

Kate said...

I don't think I could open something that pretty!