Sunday, November 23, 2008

6 Months from Today

I almost forgot!

Today, November 23rd, is 6 months from my wedding day! WOOHOO!

Serenity:


Bliss:


Happily Ever After:



I can only hope my wedding is as gorgeous as Leanora & Dave's courtesy of Jessica Johnston.

5 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

The next six months will fly by!!

Ellen Mint said...

The 6 month mark is a great time to revel in being engaged but still know the wedding is just on the horizon without stressing about plans.

Congrats.

Pretty Preppy Monograms said...

Congratulations! You won our contest for the monogrammed coffee cup koozie! Hop on over to our blog to collect your winnings! This might come in handy if you're anything like I was and will be staying up late agonizing over seating charts!

Kim said...

That's so exciting about your 6th month mark!! It will be here before you know it!

Bad Kid Productions said...

We must be getting married the same weekend, I just hit the 6month mark too! Eeep, its so exciting, isn't it?