Sunday, November 23, 2008

100!



Happy 100th Post to me!

In honor of this occasion The Pissed Off Bride bestowed upon me an award! Thank you!



I thought I'd share the love! This award is supposed to be passed on to people who:
inspire you
make you laugh and smile
is a great read
or feels like a kindred spirit

First up is Jenn at First Comes Love...Then Comes Marriage. Her blog is beautiful, check out her GORGEOUS header. Plus I love her pets, and she's agreed to let me love them vicariously!

I'm also passing this along to my fellow E: The Prep-E Girl who often thinks a lot like I do. It's nice to find that way out here in blog-land!

And finally to Newport Nuptials! Welcome to blog-land, I'm excited to read about your nautical wedding planning!

3 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats on your 100th post and your award!! yay!

Kate said...

Congrats! Here's to 1000 more ;)

starfish said...

Thanks Erica! Congrats on your 100th post! I just looked at First comes love...Then comes marriage. I'll have to keep a look out for her blog too. Great find!