Tuesday, November 18, 2008

99th Post! and a Few More Favorite Things!

I'm up to post 99! What should I do in honor of my 100th post? Ideas? Maybe a giveaway? I'm open to suggestions!

Here are a few more of my favorite things:


Chai Tea and Scandinavian potato Lefse with my Ikea Arv Idyll Cup & Saucer.



Porcelain Snowflake Collection from Target.


Nick & Nora Sock Monkey Footie PJ's from Target. And of course the matching slippers!



Gingerbread houses! What do you all do with yours? I think this year we're going to save ours until 4th of July and blow them up, because I love Fireworks!

7 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love gingerbread houses! Mr. Guru and I are going to make one in a couple of weeks.

Stephanie said...

I love those Target dishes. I have been eyeing them. My hope is that Mr. Newlywed is going to pick me up a few settings!

Erin said...

Sorry I took it down (the turkey picture). DH gave me a hard time about setting myself up for "stalking".

And, you know men - sometimes, it's easier to just shut them up than argue with them!!! *Laugh*

But, thank you for liking it. I think he's fabulous! (And, this morning he was a snow-turkey!)

-E

Ellen Mint said...

Ooh I know for the 100th post you should show a clip of a gorrila holding a man who's juggling chainsaws.

Or some great christmas gifts. Either way really.

said...

Those slippers are too cute!

Anonymous said...

The pic of the Chai Tea and Scandinavian potato Lefse made my mouth water!Congratz on your 99th post and I love the new blog look!

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!!!!!

I like the Ikea cup and saucer. I love Ikea.