Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shopping Spree

I went shopping today. Yay me. I just needed some Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. This product is amazing! It moisturizes, adds a touch of color, and is SPF 20. I like low-maintenance make-up, so this is a fantastic product for me.


Anyway, as I was walking past Wet Seal I noticed a $10 sale sign in the window, so I stopped in out of curiosity. Found this little treasure--for $10! Yes, Kate these are anchors.
Anchor Halter Top

Then, I saw a sale sign in the Ann Taylor Loft window, so of course I HAD to stop. Fiance and I are going to 2 weddings in June. I found the perfect dress:
Embroidered Neck Floral Print Sheath Dress

On top of all this, these were on sale for $7!


Amazing!

3 comments:

SS said...

I just got the same blue dress for our cruise!

Kate said...

Cute top! I love the sandals!

Anonymous said...

I worked at the Loft last summer, and I got a ton of great deals by watching the sale rack carefully. But there was NOTHING as cute as that dress last year..love it! looks almost like lilly!