Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jenna Bush's Wedding

Jenna Bush and I must be channeling each other. Her wedding was GORGEOUS and had the "feel" I want mine to have.


While my gown is NOT OSCAR DE LA RENTA it certainly has touches that mimic Jenna's. I have to say that I am so happy to see someone wearing a gown that is NOT strapless.

I would love to share a picture of my own gown, but Fiance knows about the blog and while I don't think he'll be reading, I'm not willing to take the chance just yet.

I also love the natural feel of Jenna's hair. I don't think I'll be putting flowers in mine, but I really love the innocence it gives her.


My Mom also has been looking for a dress similar to the one Laura Bush was wearing. However I think this one from David's Bridal will suffice.


Their alter was very cool as well, though not something I'm quite loving for my own wedding:


And who does not just LOVE the town of Crawford, TX's wedding decor?


Mmmm, such a beautiful, relaxed affair. I can only hope mine turns out similarly. However, I could live without the tornado ripping through my reception venue the day before...

2 comments:

Linda said...

The dress your mom is considering is actually the dress my maid of honor is wearing. It's such a cute dress.

Dana said...

I sure your wedding will be just as lovely if not prettier than Jenna Bush's and I am sure at much lower price.