I just won these little lovelies on Ebay for $12.49. Probably not the greatest deal ever, but they will be so cute at the lake and on Daddy's boat this summer!
I'm also the current high bid on the cutest pink Lilly dress, but the auction still has 2 days left (in which I may be out of town with no internet access!!!), so we'll see..
Thank you for your sweet comments!! I think the sharpie idea is a good one, I was thinking give one shoe to fiance the day of and have him sign something special then give your girls the other for another special message! Just a thought!
2 comments:
THANK YOU :) I got my wonderful package today! Yours will be arriving shortly. I need to grab a few more things... :)
Thank you for your sweet comments!! I think the sharpie idea is a good one, I was thinking give one shoe to fiance the day of and have him sign something special then give your girls the other for another special message! Just a thought!
18 more days!!
Post a Comment