Meet my 2008 Honda Accord!
After graduation, I went to visit my 20 month old twin neice and nephew for 4 days. What a blast, but WOW am I ever tired. Who knew that twins could wear you out so fast?! I guess it's kind of a "duh" factor, but still. I liked them much better before they figured out how to run...in opposite directions... oh my!
In wedding news, I am meeting with my wedding coordinator at the reception venue tomorrow afternoon. I am so very excited, this makes the wedding planning that much more "real" now.
How many of you brides out there have hired a planner/coordinator? Considered one? How about stories: I want to know the good and the bad.

6 comments:
It was hard for me to hire a coordinator since I have been working for on my own wedding coordination and event planning business of my own. I am planning everything, but I am having a friend run the show on my wedding day per my detailed instructions. I think that having a wedding planner is so helpful, it does not matter if you hire them for the day of services or to plan the either wedding is helpful so that you do not have to worry about the day and you can just enjoyit.
Congrats on the new car!!! I love the new Accords! We hired a "day of" planner that makes sure everything goes as planned on the big day, and at the rehearsal the day before. It was a huge load off for me when I found out everything that she does!
Congrats on graduating and the car. Very exciting.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will add you to my list. I just love seeing all the details of wedding planning. Good luck with all of that! :)
Oh, BTW- LOVE your name. I'm with a k! :)
Congratulations on the graduation, the Pinning Ceremony and the new car! That's a lot in a short period of time, but I'm sure it comes after a long era of super hard work and you sure earned every bit of it. Enjoy!
congratulations!! so exciting!! the most experience i've had with a wedding planner is the shows on WE :) love them - rich bride poor bride has a ton of wedding planner experiences!
Post a Comment