Monday, May 19, 2008

I really want a puppy! Have for a while. But Fiance is not so hot on the idea. We know we have to rent for at least one year, most likely 2 once we get married. Fiance is afraid of getting a crappy apartment with nasty carpet or not being able to rent the house that we really want. And I know he is right. But I still want one.

Want to help me dream? Thought so! There are really 3 options:

The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (quite possibly the Ultimate preppy puppy):





The Brittany Spaniel (medium sized--Fiance's favorite).




The Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever (also a medium sized hunting dog):




Phew! Aren't they cute?! If/WHEN he says 'yes,' we are going to have such a hard time choosing...though I bet it'll be the Brittany.

For those of you with preppy puppies--give them an extra pet for me tonight. I'll be going to sleep with out puppy kisses.

(all images from Google Images )

2 comments:

Kate said...

So cute!! You should checkout dailypuppy.com (I think that's what it is called)

BEL said...

oooooo -- pick the brittany! ok they might be the most hyper and difficult to train puppy on the planet, but such a great pet once they grow up a bit. i have one and he's amazing!