J and I can't decide if we're happy with this fall's TV line-up or not. Usually we love fall television: season premieres, pilots, returning favorites, highly anticipated new shows.
This year only one show is a real draw for us and we make sure we're around for it: ABC's Emmy-winning Modern Family on Wednesday nights. The script is hilarious, the actors' timing is flawless, and the actors themselves make up quite the cast. Love it!
Monday we enjoyed Fox's Lone Star but it sounds like the pilot didn't do well so we'll see if it gets yanked.
Tuesdays we like NBC's Biggest Loser
Wednesday is Modern Family! Woohoo!
Thursday ABC's My Generation could be good, but so far reviews aren't great.
What will you be watching this season?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I agree, nothing new interests me.
We watch Gossip Girl and the new show The Event on Mondays, Biggest loser on Tuesday, Survivor on Wednesday and the Office on Thursdays. The only new thing we added to the rotation was the event. The first episode was good though!
I am watching Modern Family and Biggest Loser. The other new shows I liked were The Event and Undercovers.
Love Gossip Girl and watched
$#*! My Dad Says last night, sooo funny!
Ahhh Modern Family, I love it so much! Hubs and I look forward to it every single week
Post a Comment