Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Planning

Menu planning is currently on a 2-week hiatus.

Last week, I spent $4 at the grocery store to buy milk and pita chips. We just weren't home much, so we ate some leftovers, lots of grab-n-go fruit, ate with our parents, bought lunch at work, etc.

This week, I'm out of town with my Grandma for her surgery. Hubs will be joining me on Tuesday night at their place for a few days, then over the weekend we have wedding festivities for a cousin of mine. I'll probably still do all the cooking this week, but I'm sure Grandma will be telling me what to cook. She hates cooking now, but still loves to eat her recipes...when someone else cooks them!

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Hope your grandma's surgery goes well. That's sweet of you to want to cook her recipes for her! :)

I'm trying to get more on a schedule for menu planning, but it's so hard. There is always something going on and it makes it even more of a challenge trying to have meals prepared, not spoil in the fridge, etc.