
Thank you to all for your sweet comments!
Your encouragement means a LOT to me. It's so nice to know that there are wonderful people all around the country praying for and rooting for me to be my best self. Thank you!
I also want to thank Pink is my Signature Color for a very special gift:

I now have the honor of passing this award along to blogs that I enjoy reading. Who to choose!?!?! I enjoy reading so many of you!
First up is That Bride. I admire her persistance and perseverance as her GORGEOUS wedding gown is not quite perfect. Check out her AMAZING engagement pictures as well.
On the topic of pictures Jessica Lynn at tying the knot totally deserves this award for filling Blog-ville with Beauty on a daily basis!
Silly Little Mischief makes me laugh often, poses thoughtful questions, and is a fan of life.
Dana at Jumping the Broom is one of the most thoughtful and creative brides out there. Her blog inspires me with my own wedding planning.
I feel like I have known postcards from portland for a while just by the way she writes about her experiences. "Poignant" never meant so much.
Off The Beaten Path...... is new to blogging. Let's welcome her. And have a great belly laugh at her letters to dog owners!
Last but certainly not least is Southern Prep whose wedding planning blog was the inspiration for me to start blogging. Thank you!
So, those are my seven. Thanks again Pink is my Signature Color for brightening my day and for the opportunity to highlight some of my favorite bloggers!

5 comments:
Your so sweet! Your blog is awesome and I can't wait to here more, especially as you begin your RN career. I have so many stories I wish I could post. Maybe I could change characters. LOL! Thanks for the love!
awww thanks for the blog love!! and congrats on passing your exam! how wonderful!!
Wow, thanks. I'm kind of speechless!
thanks :)
Thank you so much. I am honored.
Post a Comment