Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Table mockup

Sailboats: $1 each
Picture frames: $1 each
Candles: $0.79 each
Flower ball: $6 each
Glass sundae "vase": $0.79 each
Ribbon & fabric: < $3
Price per centerpiece: $16

Total effect: Priceless!

I love my centerpieces, and am so excited to see the real ones!









What do you think?

12 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! What's in the picture frames?

-E

Katrina said...

Very cute!

Stephanie said...

Very adorable! I really love your colors!

Erica said...

The frames have pics of me and Fiance throughout different stages in life, as well as pics of us together as a couple.

Kate said...

Very cute! those are two of three colors I am using for my wedding. Loving the sail boat as well, are you getting married near the water?

Anonymous said...

So precious! Love it!

A Belle and her Beau said...

absolutely adorable!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

too cute!!!

Mrs. Realife said...

WOW! You sound like me a year ago -- Just graduated with my Master's in Counseling and I'll be having my one year anniversary October 6th -- LOVE your decor -- ;0)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and simple!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

too cute, can't beat the price!!!

Dana said...

Those are nice. Are you sewing all of the runners? I am doing a similiar concept, but I am alternating my two colors at the tables. I like all of the centerpiece accents.