However, my meetings with the high-end florists helped me to decide what I want, I am thankful for that.
My bouquet will be only Gardenia, maybe a little stephanotis. Compact, round, no greenery, tied with nautical cording, like Elizabeth's.

Centerpieces will be balls of color placed on ice cream sundae tulip glasses. Thank you Country Living Magazine for July's "10 Things to Do with a Bucket of Flowers" article!


I am thinking of filling the bottom of the tulip sundae's with blueberries; however they may be really hard ($$$) to get in May. Maybe I should get a ton now and freeze them... If I freeze them on a cookie sheet and then bag them, do you think they won't get purple juice all over?
The men will wear nautical cording boutineeres a la Elizabeth (again) and Stacey Kane.
PS-Elizabeth, I love the ties. Are they Vineyard Vines?
Sorry for the blurriness of my cropping, but you get the idea!

2 comments:
I like the flower balls. I am actually having my bridesmaids carry balls of flowers like this. You might look into getting floral berries that look like blueberries for your centerpieces. Did you ever decide if you are going to fire or keep your wedding planner? It seems like you are doing alot of the planning yourself.
Ok I know I'm late in commenting on this, but those nautical boutonnieres are adorable!! How perfect for your wedding!
Post a Comment