Personally, I don't like the birdcage card box.

The satin "treasure chest" isn't much better.

The photo frame card box is getting closer.

But this card box takes the CAKE!

Thank you Etsy seller Modern Brides for creating these amazing card boxes.

They are 100% customizable, monogrammable, you name it! Single layers are $55 and increasing in price for added layers. Shipping is a flat $20 and they are reusable. No destruction necessary to get to your cards.

And, using Elizabeth Anne Designs' DIY: Paper Cake Card Box tutorial, you can recreate this yourself and save some moolah!

5 comments:
HOW CUTE!
-E
Those are cool. I'm still debating what to do with a card box, but I may be stealing some ideas.
Hm . . .
oh i LOVE the customizable ones - what an amazing find! Card boxes are totally the kind of thing I don't even realize I'll need until I see 80 of them that I have to have :)
I am actually having someone make mine that looks similar to the ones at the bottom. These are so pretty.
Those are cute..I got my card box from www.theperfectcardbox.com It was really easy to put together and is serving as a holding place for all of our keepsakes from the wedding. And no I don't work for the company.lol
Post a Comment