would love to be added - your blog is great and i've been following your planning on my google reader!
i would also love to be added :) 122lovesme is my bridal blog and 122rollcall is my blogroll.
I am so excited I found your blog and thanks for stopping by mine! Girl, those flowers in the floral spheres are CARNATIONS. Never would have guessed it, huh. And my florist did not tell me until afterwards because I would have said a big HELL NO! I will be back to visit you often :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
would love to be added - your blog is great and i've been following your planning on my google reader!
i would also love to be added :) 122lovesme is my bridal blog and 122rollcall is my blogroll.
I am so excited I found your blog and thanks for stopping by mine! Girl, those flowers in the floral spheres are CARNATIONS. Never would have guessed it, huh. And my florist did not tell me until afterwards because I would have said a big HELL NO!
I will be back to visit you often :)
Post a Comment