I met with the catering manager at our venue and was quite overwhelmed with decisions such as should the mimosas be pre-made or the supplies set at each table? I like them pre-made, the catering manager disagrees. And since I don't always have a strong backbone on stuff like that, the wedding coordinator comes in handy!

So there you have it. I am grateful for all your pearls of wisdom!

3 comments:
I have to say- I am sooooo glad that I had a coordinator the day of the wedding. It is truly fantastic to not have to even think about all those details being put into place... So I hope your coordinator does a fab job for you!
Also, I agree with you on the mimosa's being made at the bar. Could be a mess if people are pouring/mixing their own... Stick to your guns!
Love your site! I had a wedding coordinator and she was awesome! However, all alcohol was pre-made at our wedding.
I am glad that you worked things out with your bridal coordinator.
Post a Comment