![]() |
| Photo Source |
My husband loves to drink milk, but can't stand it on his cereal. He likes to eat it dry, out of a bowl, with a spoon. I find this weird. He thinks I'm weird. We call it a tie.
I only used to buy skim milk. If I'm going to consume it at all, I'm not going to waste calories on milk fat (bring on the brownies!). Hubs grew up on 2% milk. Blech!
When we got married I bought skim milk until he told me that it tasted like white water. So we compromised and I now buy 1% milk and we're both happy.
Last week, J did the grocery shopping and came home with a gallon of 2% milk. Yuk! Until he drinks it all, I am now reduced to using 1/2 milk and 1/2 water on my breakfast cereal. Surprisingly, it doesn't taste bad at all. I just feel weird doing it.


1 comment:
Hubs is lactose intolerant and we buy lactose free milk (not soy milk-regular milk without the lactose). It tastes like regular milk and we're both happy. You can buy it in nonfat, 1%, whole, 2%.
Post a Comment