I was reading the September issue of Real Simple and came across an article about shoe trends. Guess what? Flats are still in! Wahoo! But of course you know RS, the editors love articles about budgeting, but can't quite get that message across in the products they choose. The $325 driving mocs they featured, for instance, are just plain ridiculous.
But, lo and behold! One of the pairs is purple and only $30. These babies may soon become mine:
The "Cushion Walk Zip Top Loafer" by Avon. They aren't available yet, but I'm willing to wait. Did you know that Avon made shoes? No. Me either, but they're really cute! Hopefully they're true to size and comfy!
On the topic of beautiful purple shoes, I may need these for work.
I love the lizard/croc, but the purple patent are gorgeous, too.
Oh shoes, why do I love you so?




1 comment:
ohhhh I saw those mocs featured in real simple, they are really cute! I love heels for the confidence they instill and the sexy way they make you feel but flats are often a lot more realistic for my lifestyle!
Post a Comment