1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I hate my current phone, so many bad features. It is a Samsung Intensity and I only got it because my last phone broke before my contract was up and this one qualified as a free replacement and I didn't have to buy a data package.
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I think I was 17, and probably the last person in my graduating class to posses one.
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
I'm on my 5th one. If I could have kept #4, my little purple LG flip-phone forever, I would.
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
We pay about $90 for 700 shared minutes and 500 texts each.
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Nope. Well, not until I had a cell phone at least.
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
I'm an in between-er. Mom, Best Friend, and Grandma are who I get real talk-y with. Anyone else, I prefer in person.
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
I text a fair amount. And texting and talking are illegal while driving here, both are now primary offenses, I believe. Thank goodness, too. It is so dangerous. I'm guilty of the occasional "I'm 5 min late" call or the reading of a text at a stoplight, but I never respond.
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
I have a slide out keyboard, and I do like that.
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
It was my best friend inviting me out for margaritas and tacos tonight. And usually, my mom calls me the most.
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
My husband and I racked up some really long ones while in college in 2 different states. He'd go sit in his car to talk to me A, because of crazy roommate and B, so that he could keep his phone plugged in during our long conversations.
Ten on Tuesday provided via Roots and Rings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment