Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
It is currently gray-ish, dry, and 50*. It's supposed to stay dry and get a bit sunnier as the day goes on.

2. Do you like the zoo?
I do. We have 2 nearby. One has amazing animals and the other has a FANTASTIC aquarium. And Zoo Lights with a hot toddy and my nieces can't be beat.

3. Do you eat coconut?
Totally love it. I am currently addicted to Coconut M&Ms.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
Oh yeah. I am good at it. I worked in a hardware store in high school and I assembled a lot of BBQs, picnic tables, and wheelbarrows. Plus I'm the resident nail-pounder-downer on my Grandparent's deck and dock each summer.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
Yes. My Grandparents have an awesome summer time lake cabin that's about 5 hours from home. I visit as often as I can in the summer.

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2 for me!

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Pee. TMI? Sorry, it's true. I stumble out of bed and straight to the potty. Then it's coffee!

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
Totally. I loved summer camp!

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Butter, cheddar cheese, sour cream, chives. Ya know, the artery cloggers.

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Not formal ones. I suppose spending your summers in the lake as a child kinda defeats the purpose. 


Ten on Tuesday provided via Roots and Rings.

No comments: