Friday, March 12, 2010

Be Spicy

I hope to be a Mommy, someday. But not in the near future... if that is God's Will for us.
I babysat my way through high school and nannied my way through college.
My career is focused on babies.

(catching my drift here?)

I have a thing for babies and their gear. I can tell you lots about the different features (safety, cool, and not-so-great) of various carseats, strollers, carriers, wraps, etc.

Someday, my kid is going to have the coolest, stylish, safest stuff! Major emphasis on the Someday!

But, um, is it ok if I get this NOW?

















Ju-Ju-Be "Be Spicy" in Purple Paisley. Lotus Lullaby is a very close second pattern choice though...

It's a pretty sweet bag, I'm just saying...














If I can't have a Spicy, then maybe I can have a BeTween?

I know a few people who have Ju-Ju-Be's and they love them. I think I would too. The Spicy would be a great beach/overnight/spa/gym/work bag.

My Birthday is coming, maybe it'll be my present to myself...

Do you guys ever buy yourselves Birthday presents? Does your husband mind?
(and no, Ju-Ju-Be did not sponsor this post)

1 comment:

Dana said...

I like the bag. It looks like something that I would carry in the summer.
I buy myself birthday presents, to ensure that I get what I want.